One Day Classic Great Ocean Road Tour
- Duration: 14 Hours (approx.)
- Product code: GORC
Beginning our journey visiting seaside hamlets and resort towns that hug rugged surf beaches we ascend to the rocky cliff edges before entering the serenity and tranquility of magnificent Otway rain forests before finally yielding to the drama of the towering limestone cliffs of the Shipwreck Coast - home to the awe-inspiring 12 Apostles.
· Enjoy morning tea on the beach with quality, freshly prepared plunger coffee, specialty tea, hot chocolate and a selection of classic Aussie treats.
· Come with us as we try to locate kangaroos for you to see in the wild
· Delight in the many seaside villages including the resort towns of Anglesea and Lorne as we trace the rugged surfing coast
· Discover the beauty and tranquility of the Otways on our guided rainforest walk
· Learn how to spot Koalas as we explore their natural habitat - entice the King Parrots and Crimson Rosellas to land on you!
· Enjoy a delicious freshly prepared lunch in Apollo Bay including a wide selection of drinks (included)
· Of course, the 12 Apostles in all their glory (optional helicopter flights available on request)
· Be awestruck by the sheer limestone cliffs and rock formations of the Port Campbell National Park, including Island Arch and Razorback.
· Amaze at the tragedy and heroism as we recount the story of survival at Loch Ard Gorge and head down to the beach to see the cave where the two survivors spent the night alone.
· Keep keen eye out for Fairy Penguins or even whales (June to August)
Help us try to spot kangaroos for you to see in the wild on our journey home.
Hotel pick up:
Note: Some hotels do not allow pick up directly outside the premises - in which case a nearby convenient location is noted in brackets when selecting your accommodation in the booking form.
If your hotel is not listed, please contact us to arrange a pick up time. Please refer to our pick up map for the zones we provide direct door to door service (City Centre, Southbank, Docklands and St. Kilda Road).
Please advise us of any special dietary requirements or mobility restrictions so that we can make your experience as comfortable as possible.
Our experiences are designed to be all inclusive so you have nothing to worry about but to enjoy the day - our Great Ocean Road adventures include morning tea and lunch - with many selections to suit all tastes and dietary requirements.,
Infants (aged four and under) are required to travel in a custom fitted child restraint at all times whilst in the vehicle which we provide (complimentary). Unfortunately due to our seat design, infants 6 months old and younger cannot travel on our tours. Small children (5-7 years old) are required to be fitted in a booster seat, also provided complimentary. There is plenty of room for fold up strollers if you wish to bring them along.
Please advise us of your child's age so we can prepare the appropriate seating.